Sun May 19, 2019 19:06
English | 繁體 | 简体
Click here to toggle text size
SFC: Shares of Fullwealth (01034) highly concentrated
15 Mar 2019
(Infocast News) The Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) has recently completed an enquiry into the shareholding of Fullwealth Construction Holdings (01034). The market watchdog's findings suggested that as at 22 February 2019, a group of 19 shareholders held an aggregate of 329,680,000 shares of the company, representing 20.6% of the issued shares. Such shareholding, together with 1,200,000,000 Shares (representing 75.0% of the issued shares) held by the controlling shareholder of the company, represented 95.6% of the issued shares as at 22 February 2019. Therefore, only 70,320,000 shares (representing 4.4% of the issued Shares) were held by other shareholders.

In view of the high concentration of shareholding in a small number of shareholders, shareholders and prospective investors should be aware that the price of the shares of the company could fluctuate substantially even with a small number of shares traded, the SFC warned.

© Copyright Quamnet. All rights reserved. Republish the contents in whole or in part other than the authorized methods below, Quamnet reserves the right to proceed legal action.
Market Update
A founding member of:
China Tonghai IR:
Sitemap  |  About Us  |  Contact Us  |  Disclaimers     English | 繁體 | 简体  
Tonghai Financial:
China Tonghai International Financial Limited  |  China Tonghai Capital  |  China Tonghai Securities
Oceanwide Financial Management   |  Quamnet
Information of TonghaiIR (Investor Relations):
[Hong Kong Listed Company Information] [Financial News] [Announcement Alerts] [Free Delayed Stock Quote] [Chart]
[Hong Kong stock information]

TonghaiIR (Investor Relations) Services:
[Listed Companies Information] [Listed Companies Financial Information] [Listed Companies Announcements]
[Listed Companies Circulars] [Listed Companies News] [Press Releases] [Listed Companies Event Calendar]
[Listed Companies Presentations] [Proxy Forms]

China Tonghai IR (Investor Relations):
[Securities Firms] [Fund Houses] [Venture Capitals] [Financial Public Relations Agencies] [Financial Printers]
Investor Relations Dictionary:
[Listed Companies Result Announcement] [Financial Report] [Interim Report] [Annual General Meeting]
[Extraordinary General Meeting] [Board Meeting] [Annual Report] [Contact Listed Companies Investor Relations]
[Company Information Sheet] [Next Day Disclosure Return] [News Release] [IPO] [Prospectus] [Stock Quote] [Trading Volume]